Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Whisper sweet things to me




Today has been kinda strange for me. I spent a lot of time thinking about Gael, a former lover of mine. He was short, chubby and Latino, and he screwed me into the ground. I originally slept with him in order to make him stop calling me. I figured that once he got what he wanted, he'd stop coming around. Didn't quite work that way.

When Gael knocked on my door, my friend took one look and told me to send his chubby ass home. He wasn't the sexiest guy, but then I'm not the sexiest girl. I just happen to have big breasts and an extremely tight vagina, but I digress. I let him in and she took the kids to the park for the afternoon. After a false start, we got down to business.

He took such pleasure in exploring my body and touching it. He made my thighs tremble and my insides melt when he tasted me. There was an early mishap that almost derailed things, but we were able to overcome it. I was still lactating. He sucked on my nipple and immediately received a mouthful of milk which he promptly spat out. I was simultaneously insulted and embarrassed. How dare he reject my milk, and omg that didn't just happen.

A previous lover, Alain, loved my breasts. He would spend almost an hour sucking, kneading, playing and pulling at them and had me quite worked up when he was done. He also had the habit of going 'Mmm' when he would suck my nipples. I wondered at times if he was sucking the milk from them, but I was too prudish to ask. Gael barely sucked my nipple and got a mouthful, so I'm sure Alain was getting more than titty out of it. I just know that I would feel really content and hot when he was doing it. Every time we met, he would go straight for my breasts.

Another boyfriend (the pimp) demanded that I keep up my milk supply once my baby was weaned. A big 'selling' point to his friends was that I was still lactating. Also the tight vagina lol. My ex also loved sucking on my nipples in order to drain my breasts of milk.

Gael, was not turned on by my milk, but there were other things we could do. That afternoon we made love in every position and even a few I didn't know possible. At times we would fuck vigorously, before settling down into gentle love making. I was turned on completely by the sound of our sex music, and my whole body was inflamed and alive. We spent time pillow talking with each other which was something I wasn't accustomed to.

One of the things I loved the most was when he would call me Mamis (yes Mamis not Mami lol). he would say it in this cute Spanish accent that no one else in his family seemed to have. I loved, loved to hear him moan that out when he was buried deep inside me, on the edge of his own orgasm. Speaking of which, I came so easily with him. I don't normally cum from sexual intercourse, unless I'm on top, so it was surprising to say the least when my body began to shake and my pussy exploded from the inside out. Once I relaxed, I was having multiple orgasms with him and completely drenching his cock.

Our favorite positions those first few times were doggy-style, cowgirl (reverse, normal and Asian cowgirl), side-lying and standing up. I had planned on a quick ten minute encounter that ended up bridging 2 days and 13 hours. Once I was on his cock, I couldn't get off. It was like my brain would switch off and and all sensations would go straight to my pussy. I needed him inside me. It was like there was this itch that only he could soothe, inside of me. We had sex for about 7 hours the first day, and he came back and we made love for another 6 hours the second day. It was nice to have the time and leisure to spend having sex without worrying about other stuff.

Eventually I had to tell him to stop coming everyday, as I had children to care for and other obligations. The kids were with my friend and out of the house when he was over both times, but I didn't like how I had surrendered so easily into being with him. That first day, when I had planned never to see him again, he asked for exclusivity within a serious relationship. Little did I know the sex was as good as it was going to get, and that he was hiding his real personality from me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory