Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fuck the pain away - Update

I got an interesting reply to my one of my profiles online. Mr. Horrible Sex sent me a message telling me how he wanted to meet, and just totally trying to fuck with me. Only thing is, I already had sex with him. This fool just doesn't remember lol. Part of me wishes I could put a sticker on his forehead or back that warned other women about how horrible his sex is. How is your dick that big, yet you can't fuck??? Are you seriously kidding me?

This did hammer home a good point to me. Never assume that someone you are sleeping with isn't doing the same thing as you and sleeping with a lot of others too. I didn't even humor his message with a response, but that was mind blowing.

2 comments:

C-loe said...

I find that some men who are larger never learn to use what they have. I believe they think that size will make all the difference and in most cases it does not. I've had AMAZING sex with someone who was average size and the most horrible sex with someone who only got my imagination going. I was practically salivating looking at that thing, lol. He lasted 3 strokes and was done. Then I was done with him. He never got another chance.

Unknown said...

Hi C-loe, and thanks for commenting! I had a similar experience as yours. After almost an hour of wonderful foreplay that had my engines thrumming, he slid in, and was done. When he laid there, I assumed he was getting his strength together to really kill it. No, he really was done. I gave him two more chances and the best I ever got was about 10 minutes of sex. I took a pass after that. I'm going to blog about this pretty soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory