Monday, June 18, 2012

I made a new friend (enabler)





My new friend...He's so intrigued by how much of a slut I am. He feeds off my exploits and spurs me to new levels of perversion. He also gets my pussy very wet. Man. He has me setting up times to meet new guys, has a real interest in seeing me screw as many people as possible, and would love lots and lots of pictures of everything. Funny how he popped up right when I decided to get well. I met him through pof.com and sent him a post saying I was interested.

He's really sexy, Latino and there's just something behind his eyes that reminds me of something. I think it's that mixture of pervert and percolating violence that drew me to him. It's never a good sign that a new guy reminds you of two ex-boyfriends, one a rapist, the other a pimp. He even talks to me the same way my ex (the pimp) did.


I feel special when I talk to Cal*, like I can do anything, and my behavior is ok. I don't think we'll meet up and and I think that his main interest is to live vicariously through my actions. He loves the idea of my getting fucked by lots and lots of well endowed black men. His ex cuckolded him with black men and even bore two children by them within their relationship. He says his ex was just like me, and he misses having a slut like her. Funny, my ex (the pimp) was the same way. He wanted me to screw other men, do webcam shows, and fuck his friends...Oh, and his wife was a slut too, and he would tell me I was just like her, and needed to be fucked. I needed it. This is a sign that I'm on the right road. When you try to do better, something will always try to knock you back.

*Not his real name. I'm protecting the guilty lol.
 382H9F8EKXHM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory