Friday, June 22, 2012

Laissez les bons temps rouler



As much as I go on and on about my love of women, all I tend to talk about on here is "teh menz". So I'm going to post a little quick something about them. I love them. Their bodies, pussies, faces, skin, smell. All that. If I could live in a world of nothing but titties, I could die happy! I'm just highly intimidated by women.

For a month now, I've been trying to find a female friend I can take things slow with. Hear me well, there is no shortage of cute guys willing to have sex with me. There does seem to be a dearth of eligible ladies. I think part of it is that I'm a mother.

I have small children and to many so called "gold star" lesbians, that is a no no. That tells them that I've been fucked by men, and I may have liked it! Why else would I have so many children? There was a blog post I read a few weeks back where this black lesbian castigated so-called fake black lesbians with kids. She all but called us whores. She felt there was no way a woman could wake up years down the line with several kids, a marriage or a man and go "I'm gay". For the record, I didn't. I knew even before my first lesbian experience at 10, that I was sprung on women. Boys and men did nothing for me. The blogger felt most single moms were compensating for the lack of cock by using a stud to fill that need.

I sleep with men because I can't allow myself to be with a woman. I've done it so long, I don't know if I can stop. It's really hard to call myself a bisexual as my father is one, and I don't want to ever be anything that is associated with him. The dislike goes that deep. Plus bisexual screams, fucks anything. I know, I know, but bear with me.

I have only a slight attraction to masculine lesbians and bisexual women. If I had to put into words what I like, it would go something like this: Not skinny, at least 30, black, big breasts and booty and a good head on her shoulders. I have always preferred to date those with kids, once I had some of my own. I also feel that a woman is most beautiful between the ages of 25-45. She comes into her own. Her body is softer, and I find the way a woman's body looks after kids to be very sensual. I love the curves.

It's seems strange that I prefer older women, or "Milf" types. I tend to have sex with men younger than me as I don't find guys in their 30s all that attractive. Their bodies have started to soften, their sex drive is less "driven", plus they exhibit many behaviors that I cannot tolerate. Who wants to put up with a decade's worth of man-PMS? I don't!

Many times I have slept with men to fulfill my urges for women. I tended to choose androgynous men, or those who had feminine ways. If I couldn't have some pussy, that was the next best thing. Now, I feel sad because I missed out on so many years of good sex and relationships with women by trying to please others.

I know a lot of my attraction to older women is based on my relationship with my mother, as well as other women in my life as a child. As much as I loved my "second mama", she still turned my head as well. She was a bad bitch. She always had her hair right, wore outfits that accentuated her figure without revealing too much, and knew how to handle men. Much of what I know about seducing men and manipulating them came from her. She taught me never to be sorry about the things I do, or to have regrets. I don't know if that has helped or hindered me in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory