Thursday, July 5, 2012

A short intro to adult breastfeeding



As I stated before in another post, I've experimented with adult breastfeeding. I struggled a bit with using breast milk in my sexual relationships. I chose to be in denial even when it was obvious that Alain was suckling more than his own spit at my breasts. The 'mmms' should have clued me in. An ex of mine explicitly asked that I continue expressing milk when he was away from me, as he wanted to enjoy plentiful milk during our times together. I think part of my discomfort stemmed from the belief that my breasts and milk should only be used to nourish my child. I struggle with expressing my sexuality while pregnant and nursing. These experiences stretched my conception of myself as a sexual being and a mother, and were pretty hot as well.

Some couples use breastfeeding as a way to share intimacy with each other. It can make the one nursing feel nurtured and can bring out maternal feelings in the one doing the nursing. Oxytocin is released during several life experiences. Sex, childbirth, orgasm and nursing. This hormone makes the woman feel relaxed and calm and helps bond mother to infant during birth and while breastfeeding.

One of the best ways to make milk is to be pregnant or to give birth. While it is not a requirement, having the body make the physical and hormonal changes need for nursing over 9 months makes it easier for the breasts to make milk. Adoptive mothers who have never been pregnant or older women, have been able to make milk with enough stimulation of their areola. See, breast milk isn't expressed by suckling at the nipples. It takes repeated sessions of nursing at the areola, or dark area surrounding the nipple, for the brain to get the signal to make milk. Nipples don't push out milk. The milk 'lets down' during suckling which can feel like tingling or even painful at first. The aveoli which store the milk (think tiny bunches of grapes) squeeze out the milk once they receive the signal that it is needed. Aggressive nipple sucking will lead to only one thing: Sore nipples.

Some nursing couples find the greatest success with a schedule. Scheduling in regular nursing sessions makes it easier on the woman as she is less likely to become engorged. The other partner will probably appreciate frequent nursing as the more nursing there is, the more milk is produced. In a few weeks, I will produce a second part to this which expands on this more.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am male, had this experience with my lady before and I loved it. I wish I can find another lady now to start again. Any local ladies, email me strangelife at live co uk

Anonymous said...

I am a wm in my 60's looking for attractive woman for a long term Adult Breastfeeding Partner I live near Nashville, Tn. I have 30 yrs. of experience and know how to nurse. I am like a baby when at the Breast. Please if you are serious and a non smoker& non drinker and dd free hit me back aabbacdd@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

I love big breast and would love to have an adult breast feeding partner just for dat purpose. Not pregnant being out the game but been pumping my breast and I'm accumulating milk. Please just let me know. Men women don't matter. No smoker drinker 38dd free.

Anonymous said...

As a single male who has received warm milk from the breast (from a new mom who shared with men not her husband [with his knowledge and consent]) I can attest to the incredible experience of bonding, without any of the performance pressure that both men and women can feel during sex. It's an incredible thing for a woman to share with a man or woman.

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory