Sunday, June 10, 2012

What is this blog about?

So my name is Marie, and I started this blog as a way to talk about the sexual experiences I have had online and off. Some of them will be about men I met offline, while others are about encounters I setup online that moved off. I was prompted to write this because I am currently struggling with my sexuality, as a recently out lesbian. One the one hand, I get nothing out of sex with men, and I sometimes become nauseous. On the other, its a way to handle sexual frustration while I look for a long-term girlfriend. This blog is primarily about my struggles as a black woman dealing with compulsive sexual behavior in a culture that tells her that is all she is about. This is my story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory