Saturday, June 16, 2012

Don't leave angry. Just leave.




Ever have sex with someone you can't stand? They can't stand you and you can't stand them? You may even claim to find each other unattractive, but you have really good sex together? I had an experience like that when I was 18-19. The guy's name was Tony. He mixed with Black and Latino and cute as fuck. Until he opened his mouth. He was always going on about how he needed a tall yella chick with a big ass. I was brown with a white girl's ass, and I had the nerve to be fat.

I was about a size 14-16 (sometimes 12 depending on the outfit) and he preferred an 8-10. He considered that "thick". I was just fat to him. He especially targeted me at work for these comments and seemed to get a sort of glee out of tormenting me. Funny thing is, Tony was fat. So he may have wanted a girl like that (which my bff happened to be) but they didn't want him back lol.

So one day we're in the break room at the restaurant where we worked. He was talking shit about me in front of coworkers until the last one left the room. Then he started talking sexy to me about my body and what he wanted to do to me. Next thing I know, we were fucking on the break room table. We later had sex in the supply room and I would go to his house sometimes too.

At work, we would go doggy style or missionary and it was good. But at his house, he preferred one position from me: Reverse cowgirl. He loved to play with my ass (guess it wasn't so flat after all!) and he would use it to push me back and forth even faster, and push himself up into me deeper. He had a nice long, fat dick that hit all the right spots. I think he was one of the few people I actually came with. There's something about that position that hits the right spots and makes me cum. I knew it was over when his legs would start shaking, and he'd be whimpering like a dog and calling God.

The sad thing is that he had a nice little brother who was nothing like him. I wondered how they were even brothers, as Tony was that much of an asshole. I suspect being gay may have been the reason. A boy that age (14) that can admire Mulan for her spunk and is that well groomed and mannered, has something else going on. But everyone loved that kid. He was just so personable. And I think he wondered what the fuck I was doing sexing his brother. Even he knew he was an dog.

I still hated his ass, and he tried to break me and my friend up. He lied to me about her, and made it seem like she was making fun of us at school. She wasn't. I was gullible and eager to believe this because my friend was what I was not: Light-skinned, long curly haired, and cute. I wasn't a dog, but I was no bombshell. With my genetics (3 mixed grandparents) I should have been dining at her table, but instead life exiled me to the ugly kids' table.

So its funny I was thinking of this today. I would have brought this up with my friend, but that fight was one of the sore points of our relationship. Another one is when I fucked her first love (they were broken up), and unknown to her, became pregnant by his trifling ass. I only did it because I was sick of every guy that liked me jumping for her the minute she smiled at them. I'm glad we're still friends though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory