Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm having an abortion

Today I finally made a decision about this pregnancy. I spent all morning looking for a homeless shelter and none of them had space. How can I bring a child into this mess? I did some research and found a few abortion funds that can help. I'm hoping using more than one will enable me to pay for this abortion.

In a few weeks, my life will be different. I'll be in a different city, trying to adjust to life. My kids will be in new schools. And I'll no longer be pregnant. I got my world rocked by morning sickness today. Another 3-4 months of that is not fun. Plus any bed rest I may have to go on like I did with my others. I have to figure out what to tell my children. Someone felt the need to tell my children that I was pregnant and ask them how they felt about a new brother or sister. My kids have been so psyched about a new baby. How do you tell your kids that a baby isn't going to be born?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Depends how old they are but the truth, that "mommy is too stressed to make a new baby right now" might be a good starting point. Great time for the birds and bees talk if it hasn't come up already ;)

Be well, MJ, good luck with the move, and everything. I think it's really cool that you're setting yourself up to succeed! Keep on truckin'!!

xo

Anonymous said...

Im glad Im not the fetus. Whew!

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory