Thursday, July 5, 2012

The process




My "process"

Last week, I had access to about 4-5 men daily. Did I have sex with that many? No! But I had the ability to, and if I were younger I might have gone for it. I did in the past. You may wonder, "How does this fat bitch get fucked so much?". Well that's the purpose of this post. I'm going to write a little about how I find men, and what I tend to look for. Even a bit about how I choose a partner. Primarily, I'm looking for a sexual relationship. My life is too busy, and I'm too wounded to do more than have sex with someone at this point in my life. Last night I wanted BBC. For those of you not in the know, that refers to Big Black Cock. So, when I want what I want, and I want it in fast, I turn to Craigslist.

The key is a catchy headline and a concise and informative paragraph. It just needs to be what you are looking for, your stats and any other requirements or turn offs. For mine, I stated that I wanted some BBC and I told a little about myself. Of course, 95% of my responses were belligerent white men and a few Hispanics. But I did find the BBC I wanted and it was guuuud! But I digress lol. I tend to look several places when the 'itch' is upon me.

Depending upon the desire, I may use an ad placed on Craigslist, or I may try to find a man on pof.com. I have also branched out to Adult Friend Finder and a few other sites. Pof is great for cultivating a longer term friends with benefits relationship. For a quickie, Craigslist is the way to go.

Once the responses come in, I first look for ones with pictures. I respond most to clear pictures that do not features penises. Next, I want to know what the man is looking for, and if he can read. If you are a white dude, my BBC ad should have been passed over lol. Unfortunately, as I stated above, 95% of my responses before it was flagged, were white men. For some reason, a black woman stating a preference for black man is responded to with "Why does it have to be about color" and " We're all the same race." No, I do not discriminate, but sometimes I have this need for a man of my own race, and that will not be sated by a non-black man. Once I have looked at the emails with pictures, I read through those without. I have gotten some great responses from a guy who didn't send a picture initially because he was wary of my being either a 'pro' or a bot.

What makes me choose a man is several things. He should make me feel comfortable and at ease. A man who boasts too much about his sexual prowess and skills usually sucks in bed. Any man who is desperate to meet, to the point of hounding me days after I've stopped emailing him, gets blocked. I also weed out Angry Men, and Slut Punishers. If a man spends emails testing me and telling me he is afraid or bitter because of past women in his life, I bounce. Some men are uncomfortable with expressions of feminine sexuality. They may become reticent or belligerent if confronted with the fact that real women fuck. Not just make sweet Victorian (Just lay back and think of England) love, but sweating, screaming, ugly faces fucking. Some feel the need to punish these sluts and it can escalate to violence, stalking or abuse. So yea, I avoid them.

I tend to spend a lot of time emailing back and forth and getting to know the guy. Once things progress this turns into text messaging and phone calls. I may text a man over 70 times and have several conversations before I feel comfortable enough to meet him. The next step, well you read about that all the time on this blog. If you have any questions, respond to this post and I will followup with another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory