Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Adult breastfeeding resources

I came up with this list for people who are interested in and aren't sure where to get started. I came across a lot of them while I was searching for an ANR (adult nursing relationship) close to me. Towards the end, I included a few of my favorite videos. Enjoy!

The Land of Milk and Honey, is an all around useful resource. Not only is there articles and information on getting started, there are personal experiences, a message board and a very useful personals section. Ads are free and limited to one per person. There's also a gallery of very tasteful, though still NSFW pictures that you can view.

If you have an account with Yahoo, Adult Breastfeeding Personals can be worth a look. With over 3,000 members, you may find success finding a nursing partner. For support and general discussions of adult breastfeeding, Adult Breastfeeding Relationship Groups is a good group to try. There are discussions of breastfeeding groups and ANR issues in general. You're not allowed to promote groups or ask for partners, but you can make direct contact after you've established yourself on the board.

This next one seems strange, but if you are looking for factual and detailed information, especially if you are trying to re-lactate or have never breastfed before, this is your go to resource. La Leche League (The Milk League) was founded by a group of mothers interested in learning how to nurse their babies in an era where that was discouraged. It has since grown and there is information on extended and tandem nursing. And some adoptive moms are able to provide milks to their babies because of the guidance of the kind ladies here. It has published several books which can be purchased pretty cheaply online, especially used.

Those should get you off to a good start. I will update this guide with more as I come across sites. Here's a few of my favorite videos. Assume they are NSFW, as I don't want an email from anyone complaining to me about getting in trouble at work!:


This is a very sexy video of an older Asian woman nursing at the breasts of a younger one. There is some sex. This next one is a great compilation of nursing and pumping videos from an erotic perspective. The user has about 3 more videos like this one. Lastly, I enjoyed watching this one. The scene where she stands up and starts dripping everywhere was an enormous turn on for me. It's been very refreshing to get past my squeamish and to enjoy seeing others have this experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory