Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm having Daddy issues



By mutual unspoken agreement, my father and I aren't involved with each other. He has my main number blocked and I don't reach out to him. It's a waste of time. So when I write that I'm having Daddy issues, I'm primarily talking about the other men in my life. Right now, I am seeing or talking to a handful of men, each with their own issues and requirements.

One of my "Daddies" had a problem getting off. No matter the position, type and strength of stimulation or ability I brought to the table, he seems to go on and on. Like the Lil Train That Could. Only thing was, that left me puffing and chugging along, and sore to boot. Anal fixed that. I have a great rapport with Big Daddy, and he puts me at ease. It started out as teasing motions with his cock against my ass and eventually he just 'popped' in. I had to stop him and find lube, as I reminded him that pussies are self-lubricating. Not assholes.

 Young Daddy wants to swing. He's not content to just stay home and have great sex. He wants us to meet up with a couple he knows, and I don't blame him. But time constraints make it hard for me to comply. I feel so old because I can no longer just jump up at a moment's notice, grab my lube and toys, and head to the orgy/4some. I envy his youth and enthusiasm, and I hope I don't end up losing him anytime soon.

Nasty Daddy is mad. Mad as shit. He likes to send me on sexual adventures which I have complied with. He is especially fond of me taking multiple hard and thick, black cocks. He wants me well used and completely stretched. Ruined pussy is his favorite thing in the world. Unfortunately for him, my pussy is tighter than the security at Fort Knox, but I can still make him happy by taking big cock after big cock. That's not the problem. The issue is that Nasty Daddy wants pictures. Lots and lots of pictures of his Baby Girl being stretched wide and filled. Pictures of her giving oral pleasure. And well, Little Princess has not been complying. For various reasons, I keep forgetting to take pictures, or the guys get skittish on camera. The last time we talked, he blew up with me and told me to get with the program. Yea, I think Nasty Daddy needs a time out.

Papi is sweet. A true Spanish gentleman and he's very well rounded. He's also freaky as fuck. We haven't had sex yet, but talking to him leaves my panties (if I wore any) drenched. We still haven't made love, but I can't wait. He talks to me about the mundane and the sacred and I can envision a life with him sometimes. Except he says he just wants a friend with benefits situation. I wonder why he bothers to romance me when I would drop my panties for him at the snap of a finger. Oh, and did I mention he plays the Spanish guitar and sings? I've noticed that Latino men will whisper lovely things into your ear and completely romance you. So I'm learning to respond to them based on their actions and not just their words. I will do an update on Papi as things progress.

My last Daddy is Mr. Shy. Like his name suggests, he is terribly shy. I had to seduce the poor guy almost. He came to me fully erect and at attention, and the poor guy was too afraid to tell me to get on my knees for him. He's tall, dark with smooth chocolate skin and has great skills in bed. A little quick on the draw the first go round, he still had me humming. Something he did bothered me though. He seemed really down on himself and was unable to speak up for his desires. I think with training, I could turn Mr. Shy out, and really bring out his inner freak. He also gives the best hugs and has a wonderful smell. Mmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory