Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm having Daddy issues Part 2




Things have changed a little bit since I last posted this. Relationships have changed and things have heated up with some of my Daddies. With others, things have dropped off a lot.

I ended up telling Big Daddy that I wanted more from him which left him completely dumbfounded. He couldn't understand why I would want to change anything. I need more intimacy from him and I want to grow our relationship. He wants to keep things the same. After spending some time going back and forth, I backed down and told him that I was ok just being friends. I have to admit that part of the reason for having this talk with his was because 1., I do want more, and 2., I'm not getting anything out of sex with him anymore. I just end up sweaty, sore and with a numb vagina. And his combined weight and mine make certain positions difficult. I'm not used to that.

Maybe I'm a casual sex addict. The first time of an encounter is often the hottest. You don't know what to expect. Each partner tries to bring their best, and I can lose myself in the sex easier. There's just something about grinding on the fat dick of a stranger that makes it easier for me to cum. Maybe because the man hasn't placed any demands on me, as we're not partners. Gradually, things level off and we develop a familiarity with each others bodies. In theory a good thing, but I really enjoy the sparks from a new sexual encounter. This may explain my last time with Young Daddy. We had good sex, but halfway through I'm squeezing him with all I had as I'm ready for him to be done. I wasn't feeling it like before. The first time we had sex, I learned some new erogenous zones in my vagina.

I love the way that he makes me call him Daddy during sex. When he rubs my sweaty body and his hands glide over the skin of my ass, that sends chills through my whole body. Young Daddy isn't content to just fuck. He wants to talk to me during it and touches me all over. He fucks me rough, fast and dirty, and I always come away dripping sweat. And he is very vocal when something feels good. It's easy to get feedback from him. Plus a hard dick that never goes down is very good. I just need to spice things up next time. I almost popped when he demanded for me to come for him. There's just something about a domineering man that gets me off. I'm just surprised to find one so young.

There hasn't been too much communication between Nasty Daddy and I. After failing to produce pictures for him, he hasn't shown much of an interest in me. In fact I've discovered a manipulative streak in him. He gives me very little in the way of emotional support while consistently browbeating me about my disobedience. He holds out the carrot that we'll be together soon, but I doubt it. Back to the corner Nasty Daddy! Too bad he's being like that. My fetish partner agreed to take pictures for him.

Papi loveeees Mami's tetas! He spent hours loving and sucking them. Kneading them between his hands and reshaping them over and over again. I wonder if he would suck the milk from them if I were lactating? Things are changing between us, and I think it's a good thing. He's really into me, and I have to admit that a man who loves what I consider to be one of my least favorite features, is perfect.

Mr. Shy ignored me after out first time together. After I'd given up hope on seeing him again, he texted me to say that this weekend was really hectic for him. I can't wait to see where things will go with him. I want to spend time drawing him out of his shell. I could really turn him on to some freaky stuff (spanking, domination, rimming, etc), and I think it would be a gratifying experience for all involved.







"Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
(I chose this image because of PTCruiser's comments on another post. I haven't had enough images of black men on this blog which is strange, as half of my lovers are black. Enjoy!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
; www.Hypersmash.com Blog Directory